karanguni: (HUGHES junshou)
[personal profile] karanguni posting in [community profile] roads_diverged
Claims from the IJ still hold until I port them over; for now, a minty-fresh list of claims from DW-ers. :D



FINAL FANTASY VII

[dropped] [personal profile] icedark_elf - Zack Fair - meta

PERSONA 3

[personal profile] ruby_shards - Akihiko Sanada/Shinjiro Aragaki - mixed bag

WILD ADAPTER

[personal profile] silver_thorns - Gen - Society
[personal profile] silver_thorns - Gen - Myth & Folklore

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-27 11:25 pm (UTC)
ivoryandhorn: A black and white photo of a woman against a black background, wearing a black feathery cape. Her pale face and hands stand out starkly against the black. (Default)
From: [personal profile] ivoryandhorn
Not sure where else to put this, but...I think I have to drop my current claim. :/

Also, er, re: crossposting, how would you prefer I do it? I mean, I have the fic on my DW already but I keep forgetting to repost it to the comm...would you prefer I just did big posts for "this is round one" and "this was round two", or individual posts for each fic, or what? I don't want to spam any reading lists.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-07-09 01:56 am (UTC)
roseargent: (hiroki - DOOOOOM)
From: [personal profile] roseargent
Replying here, because for some reason it keeps giving me a "no such entry" error when I try to reply to the rules/claiming post. ^^;;

I am dumb and signed up with my personal journal, because it's the one I check most, but I also want to join with my actual writing journal, [personal profile] silver_thorns, if that's okay?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-07-27 04:44 am (UTC)
roseargent: (chidori - chibi blush)
From: [personal profile] roseargent
God, I am horribly indecisive, but since I haven't posted any yet is it possible to change my "Myth & Folklore" claim to Macross Frontier for the fandom, instead?

(Also, still getting that weird error where I can't reply to the actual claiming post because it tells me the post doesn't exist. *baffled*)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-07-13 09:51 pm (UTC)
icedark_elf: (Default)
From: [personal profile] icedark_elf
*is still interested in Zack prompts.* Sorry, got into a house move and lost track of things.

Profile

Roads Diverged: an AU challenge

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags